We Hire Heroes, LLC (dba WeHireHeroesUSA.com, VeteranJobSource.com, and
WeHireHeroes.US) has an exciting opportunity for five (5) District Representatives
in our Sales Department who will be responsible for prospecting, generating, and
qualifying new sales leads for our job board, coaching program, and other services.
Position will begin as an internship for a period of two weeks, after which a paid
position will be offered - provided both parties are excited about the prospect.
These individuals will be highly motivated, self-starters, and able to identify and
develop new business prospects from multiple sources including marketing leads,
prospect lists, discovery and individual research. Dynamic personality, enthusiasm,
and drive to reach decision makers is essential. Veterans and spouses welcome.
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Affinity for military veterans and their families
• High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's Degree or
college courses in business a plus
• 1-3 years telemarketing and/or outbound customer service experience
• Proficiency and strong network building ability in at least one of the
following social media platforms: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google+,
Pinterest, or Instagram
• Experience with CRM software preferred
• Pleasant speaking voice with excellent telephone skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined goals
• Ability to multitask, organize and prioritize various projects
• Self motivated, professional, assertive and persuasive but not aggressive
• Ability to use a variety of online/offline sources like Jigsaw, LinkedIn,
Google, Chambers of Commerce, veteran organizations, and others
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop new business via telephone
• Customer database maintenance in ERP system including customer profiling
• Lead generation and conversation follow-up via social media
• Follow up on leads related to marketing campaigns
• Demonstrate a high level of professionalism over the phone and in person to
build client relationships.
• Update sales lead activity in CRM
• Uncover prospect's needs and business goals
• Qualify leads based on factors such as prospect's budget and requirements
• Navigate corporate structures, identify decision makers and close the deal.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
• Ability to work independently from home
• Ability to work seated at a computer/telephone station for extended periods
• Problem solving skills
• This position begins as a 14-day unpaid internship, then converts to an independent
contractor (1099) position.
• 25% commission structure, with bonus incentives.
• Paid every two weeks by electronic transfer.
• Recurring monthly commissions.