Come join the exciting world of Aviation!
FULL AND PART TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE
MULTIPLE SHIFTS AVAILABLE
You'll be employed by Trego/Dugan, Aviation contractor for Frontier Airlines at the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Intnl Airport (CVG).
- Starting Wage $12.50 per hour
- Must have a Valid Driver's License
- Must pass a 10 year background check and pre-employment drug test.
- Available to work weekends, holidays and evenings
- FLIGHT BENEFITS!!! For Frontier Airlines and Allegiant Airlines
- Health Insurance for Full Time employees
- Paid time off
General Purpose of Job:
The Ground Operations Agent is responsible for the handling of customer luggage, including loading and unloading baggage on and off the aircraft, marshaling in and pushing back aircraft, operation of ground service equipment (GSE), meet arriving flights and service departing flights, assist customers with special needs, assist customer service agents, as needed, and any other assigned duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates, i.e., ramp, commissary and aircraft cleaning activities.
- Move luggage and comail of various weight and dimensions to and from aircraft and airport luggage receiving area.
- Load and unload baggage, luggage, and comail.
- Operate ground equipment, including tugs and belt loaders.
- Marshal aircraft to and from gates.
- Provide proper handling of baggage requiring special care.
- Service aircraft lavatories.
- Perform aircraft interior cleaning.
- Responsible for aircraft security searches and commissary security searches.
- Ensure ramp areas are safe and free of FOD and that all ground equipment is properly maintained.
- Follow safety regulations which include the proper use of ground equipment and wearing proper safety items.
- Able to communicate using a two-way radio.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Able to read and write English.
- Be pleasant with others on the job and display a good-natured, cooperative attitude
- Be reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfill obligations.
- Attention to Detail
- Maintain composure, keep emotions in check, control anger, and avoid aggressive behavior even in difficult situations
- Accept criticism and deal calmly and effectively with high stress situations be open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace
- Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
- Be sensitive to others' needs and feelings and be understanding and helpful on the job
- Abiding to TDA and Airline policies and procedures, guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things done
Must be able to work in a high pressure environment. Must be able to carry 70 pound suitcase from the floor to 18 inches and carry 70 pound suitcase in front of you with both hands for a distance of up to 25 feet; must have physical dexterity sufficient to perform repetitive tasks and motions, including bending at the waist and knees, squatting, kneeling, crawling, twisting and sustaining those positions for extended amounts of time. Must have sufficient vision and ability to safely perform the essential functions of the position.
Airport environment: Indoors and Outdoors. Extreme outdoor conditions where extreme temperature ranges may be encountered.