Kerberos International, Inc. is an industry leading security company providing services to the U.S. Government. Many of the positions we offer require a Security Clearance (level depends on the position) or the ability to obtain/maintain a Security Clearance as a condition of employment.
Security guards will be responsible for operating all security equipment, such as x-ray machines, magnetometers, active barriers, intrusion detection systems, physical access control systems and closed circuit television (CCTV), as applicable.
In addition, follow all facility access control policies and process visitors as directed by verifying visitor’s identification, contacting agency sponsors or escorts, issuing visitor passes, entering and maintaining data on visitor logs or automated visitor data base programs, and ensuring visitors are presented for appropriate personal and package screening.
Locations include sites in Phoenix AZ, Folsom CA, Byron CA
Contract employees must be United States Citizens and have either a high school diploma or GED.
To be eligible to perform under this contract, all security guards must meet one or any reasonable combination of the below requirements:
- Three years of security experience
- Associate degree
- 60 hours of college credits
- Three years of U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard or Reserve service, active, retired, or honorably discharged.
- Graduated from a police officer’s basic training academy
In Addition to the above requirements you must also meet what is listed below:
Armed security guards must be firearms qualified (9mm or .40 cal, M-4 type carbine, .12 gauge shotgun).
- Must pass a suitability determination conducted by the Government.
- Under the performance of this contract, background and suitability investigations will be required every five years.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER- Minority/Female/Veteran/Protected Veteran/Disabled