Attention veterans and spouses! We are looking for another experienced technician to work with our team and clients at the NEW MobilityWorks in Woburn, MA. This is not a Flat Rate position; we offer an hourly rate. We want you to use your knowledge and skill and not be pressured to have to punch onto the next job in order to make a paycheck.
Being there makes a difference to our disabled clients, and you can be the person that makes a big difference in their lives. A simple trip to the mall, a ride to the movies or just a visit to a friend’s home can greatly enhance a disabled person's life. That's why MobilityWorks has been helping people connect since 1997.
MobilityWorks has 70 additional locations across the country, with the largest selection of accessible vehicles and adaptive driving equipment on the market. Our clients expect exceptional customer service from our team of caring and compassionate professionals. Our service facilities perform everything from routine vehicle maintenance to full installation of mobility equipment. Are you up to the challenge?
You should possess the following:
- Military experience preferred, but not mandatory.
- Perform routine automotive maintenance and inspections on vehicles.
- Perform diagnostic tests and troubleshooting on vehicles.
- To be able to follow installation instructions and manuals to install and repair equipment and vehicles.
- Maintain and repair equipment and adaptations.
- Good electrical skills are a must.
- A minimum 3 years automotive experience.
- ASE Certifications a plus.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Must provide own tools.
We offer technical training in addition to competitive hourly rates, comprehensive benefits package (some benefits include medical, dental, vision and disability insurance, 8 paid holidays).
Hourly rate (BOE)+ potential for monthly efficiency bonus!
Great work/life balance! Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm! We strive to ensure each employee has a good quality of life!