Positions located in Los Angeles County (Carson, Orange, Van Nuys) and
Northern CA (San Jose, Sacramento)
Awesome career opportunity seeking veterans and/or spouses!
We've been in business for 25 years and have a great reputation. We offer paid training, company vehicle (no travel costs), fuel card allowance, base salary plus 20% upsell commissions! Our experienced techs earn $60K-$70K/year.
Our main specialty is refinishing bathtubs for apartment communities.We use and odorless process that creates a great non-slip surface and carries a full 5 year warranty! We will train you at your pace - you'll be a full fledged refinishing tech in 30 to 120 days.
Who does well? People with aircraft painting, ship painting, house painting, car painting, or motor pool experience - and anyone willing to work hard and pay attention to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following... Other duties may be assigned.
- Receives daily schedule of work orders from the office and calls on them.*
- Confirms work order with the client upon arrival.*
- Provides labor to complete the job as scheduled.*
- Performs suggestive or “up sales” wherever possible.*
- Provides quality control customer visits per the daily schedule on work previously performed and corrects as needed.*
- Promotes new business by visiting new properties and distributing provided sales packets to potential new clients when requested by our office.*
- Communicates with our office throughout the day to inform them of status of provided work orders and job load.*
- Submits all completed work orders, estimates, and paperwork to the office at the close of each business day.*
- Attends weekly meetings with production manager, office staff, and/or president.
- Maintains a company provided vehicle as outlined in the employee manual.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Extensive knowledge of the refinishing process
- Knowledge of the company offerings and general fixture pricing in order to estimates jobs
Certificates and Licenses:
Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license during entire term of employment
- Turbine equipment
- HVLP spray equipment both operating and cleaning
- Fume extractor operations
Knowledge, Skills and Other Abilities:
- Knowledge of smart phones for texting, emailing, and faxing
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance
- Customer service skills
- Ability to sell refinishing products and services
- Time management skills
- Organizational skills
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle safely
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to see color.
Personal Protective Equipment:
Full/Half face respirator mask
Full Body Protection
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employees are regularly exposed to residential construction sites for job estimating and service. The employee is frequently exposed to wet or humid conditions (non-weather), fumes or airborne particles, and toxic or caustic chemicals. The employee is occasionally exposed to work near moving mechanical parts and outdoor weather conditions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Questions? Feel free to call Tami at 858-554-1385 X104.