Assertive Rider Needed. 33 year old commercial door company is hiring for a 2nd-person-on-truck delivery specialist and warehouse assistant. Come ride with a family owned, growing distribution company located Marietta, GA.
Applicant must have:
- Clean MVR,
- Valid Class C license,
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen,
- Ability to lift 65lbs repeatedly,
- Excellent customer service skills,
- Willing and able to work 40 hours a week, and
- Willing to work in other capacities that do not include driving such as shipping, receiving and warehousing.
Job responsibilities include:
- Operating as second person on truck,
- Loading in of product at job sites to accommodate client's needs,
- Loading and securing loads on Company trucks,
- Picking up orders for delivery, and
- Unloading material at Company warehouse.
- Opportunities for advancement,
- Major medical available after 90 days (Company pays 90% of employee's premium),
- SIMPLE retirement plan (Company matches up to 3% of employee's contribution) available after 12 months.
Applicants, attach a resume when replying to this ad. Thank you for your interest.