- Exhibit an attitude showing 3 attributes: Humble, Hungry, and People Smart
- Able to read blueprints, drawings, and wiring diagrams.
- Have knowledge of and be able to wire all components of elevator (hall call station, cab operating panel, control panel, disconnects, etc.).
- Able to trouble shoot problems that occur during installation.
- Able to lift heavy material periodically during installation/mobilization.
- Keep work area and work truck clean.
- Be familiar with supplies needed to install or fix an elevator/lift.
- Able to evaluate work environment for any safety concerns.
- Able to be a team leader, coordinating a job from construction to installation of elevator. If you are a helper, be able to do these tasks in case of leader absence.
- Become familiar with elevator troubleshooting and repair.
- Understand and be able to execute construction from pouring slab to building hoistway, setting doors, etc.
- Must follow all safety guidelines of the company, complete a safety meeting weekly before beginning the work week, and wear all personal protection on jobsites as necessary.
- Number 1 is most important. We can teach the rest.
- Be able to read a tape measure.
Travel, Healthcare, 401K, and Bonus Program