Are you a motivated individual looking for an OPPORTUNITY to ADVANCE in the LANDSCAPE INDUSTRY? Are you interested in joining a DYNAMIC and GROWING COMPANY that values the unique aspirations of its employees, encourages progressive practices and OFFERS OPPORTUNITY for career growth?
We are seeking a full time professional ESTIMATOR to be responsible for creating detailed and accurate cost estimates for commercial landscape construction projects.
This is an excellent position for a motivated individual looking to advance in the landscape industry, with the opportunity to learn about our specialized and varied lines of business. An interest in landscaping / irrigation and a knowledge of horticultural practices, plant materials, and hardscapes are desired. We value hard work and a willingness to jump into exciting and complex projects in our energetic and positive work environment.
The Commercial Landscape Construction Estimator will be responsible for seeking out and reviewing bid opportunities, attending pre-bid meetings, gathering, calculating and compiling take-off data for use in bid proposals. The Estimator will also be responsible for maintaining accurate cost, data, coordinating the bid job with the necessary internal sources, creating proposals and following them through the bid process as well as post bid follow up.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience performing take-offs/estimates
- Demonstrate integrity and self-motivation
- Ability to strategically plan
- Excellent Attention to Detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks and excel in a fast paced work environment
- Ability to Coordinate with Team Members, Project Managers etc.
- Excellent follow up skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Experience with computer Estimating, Scheduling & Job Costing programs, particularly with Timberline a big plus!
We offer competitive pay based on experience and what YOU bring to the table. Excellent benefits including medical, dental, holidays, vacation, personal time off, 401k with match and participation in our Ownership Thinking Incentive Plan. If you think like an owner and think you have what it takes to join our team of professionals, send your resume AND a letter of interest to HR@srlandscaping.com
Santa Rita Landscaping is an Equal Opportunity Employer