- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner according to all relevant local, state, and federal regulations and all company policies and procedures.
- Perform and document daily safety and maintenance checks.
- Perform minor preventative and other maintenance.
- Clean equipment as scheduled or necessary.
- Other work that may be assigned by management from time-to-time.
This is a full-time position. Standard days of work may include Monday through Saturday and may include shift work.
This is not a complete listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge and experience operating front end wheel loaders; excavators; screening, crushing, and material conveying systems; street sweepers; skid steers; and other similar equipment.
- Knowledge of equipment inspection, preventative maintenance, and cleaning standards.
- Ability to work independently in a safe and efficient manner and to follow safety policies and procedures.
Education and Experience
- Graduation from high school or GED equivalent preferred.
- Four years’ experience involving the use of heavy equipment and/or material processing systems.