At Military Cut, our mission is to provide a highly trained, disciplined and motivated workforce that delivers precision lawn care services to residential, commercial and government sectors that the industry has not ever experienced before. Our veterans are fully trained and fully licensed in all lawn care needs. We care about our customers, the quality of our service, and our reputation for excellence.
Lawn care is a 7 billion dollar business in the U.S and we are positioning Military Cut to take a sizable portion of that revenue. What makes us stand out from typical lawn care companies is military grade, precision lawn care services rendered by our nation’s finest. Dump your dead end job, join our progressive team and fast track your career to new heights!
We strive to employ veterans, and their family members, who will receive a positive, growth-filled career path. We are seeking highly motivated, self-disciplined individuals looking to advance their career and grow with our expanding landscape business. At Military Cut, we don't want to just employ veterans, but to empower them with the training and tools necessary to succeed and eventually become their own franchisees. If you’re a self starter that can take the ball and run with it, manage team members and offer military level attention to detail, then we want to speak with you.
LANDSCAPE TECHNICIAN DUTIES include, but are not limited to the following:
- Lawn maintenance using various sized state-of-the-art electric equipment
- Landscape trimming, edging, pruning, weeding and blowing
- Landscape technicians will pick up leaves, trash and cut grass; placing them onto burlap and then onto a truck or trailer
- Landscape technicians will perform weeding by hand or using a garden hoe or hula hoe
- Maintaining and servicing company vehicles and lawn equipment
LANDSCAPE TECHNICIAN QUALIFICATIONS :
- You must be U.S. Military Service Related. This means you are either active or non-active U.S. military, reserve, veteran or a spouse, parent or child of a U.S Military service person
- Experience preferred but not required
- We will also conduct an employee screening
THIS IS THE OPPORTUNITY YOU HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR!
Get in on the ground floor of a landscape company that will benefit from the 40 year history of its parent company. Future growth will result in chain of command opportunities for career advancement. We offer competitive pay, flexible work schedules and the potential for profit sharing.