Broe Real Estate Group is seeking a Parking Garage Attendant for Country Club Towers II & III, a brand new 32-story, 552-unit high rise apartment community in Washington Park neighborhood. Find out more about Country Club Towers II & III at towers2and3.com.
The Parking Garage Attendant will be key to ensuring that move ins go smoothly. Stationed at the move in entrance in the garage, this individual will take ownership of their space and the move in process, with assistance from the rest of the onsite team. Qualified candidates have experience working independently and as part of a team, and are comfortable and enjoy interacting with customers.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
-Assist residents, movers and delivery drivers with navigating the garage and move in path
-Help concierge manage the freight elevators
-Maintain the cleanliness of the garage and move in areaTrash removal, sweeping and upkeep of recycling areas
-Help break down boxes, walk the garage for debris and to monitor for possible issues
-Other duties as assigned
- At least 1 year working with customers, managing schedules, grounds maintenance or other relevant experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Customer service skills are a must
- Must be able to multi-task with a great attitude
- Self-motivated, comfortable working with little supervision
- Comfortable working on your feet, outside in variable weather conditions
- Proactive approach to identifying needs for improvements
Schedule: Tuesday – Saturday, 7am – 4pm
Note to applicants: Please submit your resume for consideration. This job description is not an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities. Broe Real Estate Group reserves the right to add or change responsibilities at any time in order to meet business and organizational needs. Learn more about Broe Real Estate Group at broerealestate.com, and visit towers2and3.com to learn more about Country Club Towers II & III.
We are an EEO Employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, marital status or veteran status.