Safelite AutoGlass is growing rapidly in the Bay Area and wants you to be part of our dynamic team!
We will be holding weekly open interviews for Experienced Technicians and Technician Trainees from 11am to 1pm and 4pm to 6pm at the following locations in the San Francisco Bay area!
- Tuesdays - 95 Louise St, San Rafael, CA 94901
- Wednesdays - 955 Airport Blvd, South San Francisco, CA 94080
- Thursdays - 2281 Stevens Creek Blvd, San Jose, CA 95128
Management positions also available, please visit www.safelite.com/careers to apply!
As a Technician Trainee, starting pay is $18/hr with an increase to $19/hr plus a $500 Sign-On Bonus and a weekly performance bonus upon completion of 10 week training class. As an Experienced Technician pay is negotiable with up to a $2000 Sign-On Bonus and a weekly performance bonus! Tools, Safelite vehicle and gas provided with commute privileges once certified, public transportation costs also covered.
Interviews will be held at our locations in San Rafael, South San Francisco and San Jose, other accommodations can be made for applicants who are not able to make the Open House.
Please fill out an application online at the link below or bring your resume with you to the interview. We look forward to meeting you!
A Technician Trainee is the first step in becoming a qualified technician at Safelite -- it's someone who works hard to learn and maintain our high quality and service standards with a combination of precision auto glass installation and unexpected happiness for our customers.
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
- Collaborates with technicians or trainers to install auto glass and other Safelite AutoGlass products in store or on a mobile basis in an efficient and timely manner -- focusing on quality and customer service that goes above and beyond.
- Takes pride in every installation and the customer experience by embracing a positive attitude and always following approved installation methods, tools and techniques.
- Maintains a working knowledge of their Mobile Resource Management (MRM) device and is a stickler for cleanliness and organization - ensuring equipment, materials and areas of operation all conform to health and safety regulations and requirements.
- Committed to accurate and complete work records, and maintaining an acceptable driving record based on company guidelines.
- May perform auto glass repairs.
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Valid Driver's license and the ability to adhere to safe driving practices
- Ability to lift and carry large, heavy objects (up to 75 pounds)
- Possesses a knack for mechanical aptitude and the skill to operate hand and power tools and equipment
- Ability to operate a mobile device (i.e. -- Samsung Note)
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.