We are ComRent International
We are a global leader in load bank rental solutions and service for testing and commissioning mission-critical power generating equipment. Headquartered in the Washington, D.C. metro area, we’ve grown from a single location to the largest provider of load bank rentals in North America.
We are the only company offering medium voltage load banks that do not require transformers. We can provide load banks from 1kw to 50 MW at low or medium voltage, AC or DC. This means you can run a faster, more accurate test while benefiting from faster set up and tear down.
We bring a level of service, expertise and experience that is unmatched in the industry.
Able to be maintain a high level of organizational skills;
Interested in the electrical industry, you possess in-depth electrical knowledge and are capable of using formulas to create technical solutions for our customers;
Excellent with time management;
An effective communicator with top notch customer service skills;
Able to thrive in a fast paced technical environment;
Have an interest in working with the market’s best power generation technology.
If this describes you, a challenging career at ComRent is waiting for you.
We have opportunities for Project Coordinators in our Lafayette, CO office. This position is extremely important to the overall success of our mission to provide the highest level of service possible to our customers throughout North America and abroad. The Project Coordinator works closely with both the sales and operations team to successfully quote, dispatch, return and bill equipment rentals, engineering services and other ancillary revenue streams.
- Specify and quote proper equipment to meet the technical solution requested by the sales representative and customer in the proper timeframe to meet customer’s expectations.
- Create and enter the solution in the company’s rental software system for follow-up and conversion to an order, in a timely manner.
- Follow through and execution of the company’s process once the sale has been made, in order to execute and fulfill the customer’s contract, including:
- Obtain customer Purchase Order.
- Learn and understand the customer’s procurement process to successfully deliver equipment on time in the appropriate manner.
- Source and obtain all equipment specified
- Schedule appropriate shipping requirements that fit the job using an online transportation management platform.
- Manage the contract steps electronically using Rental Result software.
- Arrange pickup and return of equipment when appropriate.
- Review and amend the contract in Rental Results and forward to Accounts Receivable for billing when complete.
- Participate in company’s quarterly inventory process to identify equipment loses.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma
- Knowledge of electricity with the ability to learn and utilize electrical formulas necessary to successfully formulate technical solution to customer’s applications.
- Understanding of logistics and necessary load calculations used in arranging the shipping of equipment of various sizes and weights using a number of different trucking solutions.
- Above average math and reading skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and computers in general.
ComRent offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
For immediate consideration, candidates should complete our online application process.
To apply click here:
Equal Opportunity Employer