WHELAN SECURITY, A FAMILY-OWNED BUSINESS, IS NOW HIRING!
We are searching for bright and talented professionals to join our world-class security team.
Our security positions are ideal for:
- Young adults seeking a career, a career move or change
- Former, transitioning and military reserve personnel
- Former and future law enforcement officers
- Hospitality and customer service professionals
- College students and trade school students
- Retirees and semi-retirees
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- At least 21 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements
- Demonstrate a stable work history
- Pass an extensive background screening which includes, but is not limited to, criminal background checks (local, state and federal), drug test, aptitude tests, skills assessment, interviews, and personality profile (behavioral assessment)
- Must possess or be able to obtain a Tennessee Unarmed Security License (our office will facilitate this process)
- Possess at least a high school education or equivalent (GED)
If you have an interest in the contract security industry and would like to work at one or more of our client locations in the Greater Nashville area – APPLY NOW!
We encourage you to visit our local branch office located at 3354 Perimeter Hill, Suite 142, Nashville, TN (off Harding Place & I-24) to apply in person. For more information, you can also call us at 615-331-5201.
At Whelan, we value people and we value relationships.
Extraordinary people work at Whelan – are you one?
Nashville, TN 37211